From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2015 15:09:37 -0600
It's the s and I am having fun!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Steve Forst
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: discoveries

If this is the Kenwood specific tuner that plugs into the 6 pin molex on
the rear of the radio, the internal tuner should be disabled  automatically.

Is this a 590S, or the new 590SG.   They are similar, but not the same.
    Someone had asked some questions recently about a 590s, but the
answers he got didn't apply, since he hadn't made it clear he had a SG
version.

73, have fun, Steve KW3A