From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:04:17 -0600
Hey, all.

If any of you are working JOTA today, look out for NO8E.

They are a scout troop from where I used to live in Michigan, and are using
the local club call there.  They have set up a 20-meter station at the scout
leader's house, and are working around 14.280 and 14.290, give or take a few
kc's because of QRM.

I worked them a while ago, and they are making a bunch of contacts, so if
you hear them, give them a shout.

I know that a good part of JOTA is to get scouts talking to one another, but
I'm sure they'd love a few contacts from you guys too.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ