From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:32:17 -0700
batterys america doesn't ship to canada, at least they didn't last year
which is the last time I checked.
And when a brand new 1800MA lithium battery for a baofeng UV5r costs $12
shipped from China, it just galls me to have to pay $40 plus shipping and
exchange in the dollar for a battery with lower capacity and for an out of
production radio.
But, I suppose one must do what one must do to get back in the game lol.
It's a fantastic radio so it's worth it I guess.

73
Colin, V A6BKX