From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 11:21:09 -0500
Hi Tom and list;
I ran across a posting for a used ts480 some time ago and they made a point
of mentioning that the tcxo unit was installed.  Apparently it is an
accessory offered by kenwood and I think at the time the price was around
$100.00
I had no idea what a tcxo unit was which may have got us started.
If I should buy the radio I don't think this is something I'd need.  The
only unanswered question is if it simply plugs in or if it has to be
soldered in.
Richard