From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:32:54 -0400
John,

Even expensive speakers do that sometimes.  It's tough to predict what will
fix the problem, especially as it's difficult to figure out how the RF is
getting in to begin with.  It may even be getting into the sound card and
being passed along to the speakers.

I had more problems with my TM-G707A, but I have almost no RFI from my
TM-V71A.  I didn't do anything to the speakers or the antenna, and the new
radio is installed exactly where the old one was.  The only thing that may
have changed is the position of some of the coax (not likely), and/or the
leads running to the power supply, but since the radio is about ten feet
from the computer, and in another room, and the antenna is outside on the
roof above the radio room, I don't understand why it works better now.
Steve