From:
Tim Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:39:33 -0000
Gary,

Thanks  very much for the update and clarifications regarding progress on
the K3.

This confirms pritty much what apears on their faq page.

Shall be very interested to hear you're impressions of the rig when it
arrives, could be very tempted to replace my MP with a K3 in the future.

Cheers,

Tim.  (GI4OPH)