From:
Richard WEbb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:53:08 -0500
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:54:13 -0400

Kw3a wrote:
   >You may be thinking of the Palomar "Tuner-tuner".  I used one a
   >number of years ago to keep a G5RV tuned with my old TS-430s and
   >MFJ tuner.

NOpe, don't believe he is.  I've seen a frequency counter such as he's
describing but can't remember who made it.  If I recall correctly it
was a kit.

A fellow at a local radio club brought one for their little show and
tell thing one night at a meeting, told me beforehand on the local
repeater I might want to come to the meeting as he had something that
might be of interest to me.

I've looked through some archives on my hard drives around here and
can't lay my hands on who makes this beastie however.

73 de nf5b was kb0ruu

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin November 1755