From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2013 21:05:26 -0400
Howard:

At the current time, the center of the G5RV is about maybe 15 feet or so
behind the RV in a nearby tree.

I, too, had thought of the 30-foot fiber-glass mast idea.  In fact, once I
get my screw-driver off the RV, there actually is a piece of pipe that I
could either stick the mast inside, or strap the mast too, so the wheels are
turning here also.

My concern, though, is that the mast may have to be guyed, unless it is a
telescoping mast of some sort, but once again, it may be possible.

I had hoped to look for such a mast at Dayton, but as you know, I never got
there.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ