From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:27:47 -0400
Hi, all.

Ok, I've now downloaded and installed the free version of Winamp, so now I
have a few more questions:

1.  I'm still having trouble saving the file for future use.  When I
right-click on it, I go back into outlook express, rather than a "save" menu
for winamp.  How exactly do I save this file for later use?

2.  Now that I'm in Winamp, I need to know how to do things like stop,
start, rewind, etc..  Again no key combinations I try seem to work.

Hang in there with me, guys;  I'm a slow learner, but making progress.

If you want to e-mail me privately, pleaseuse:

73 from Tom behler:  KB8TYJ