From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 08:02:13 -0800
Rob, I much appreciate your willingness to take on such a project
and agree with your idea of using an existing meter rather then
starting from scratch.  Am curious if you can give us a
approximate price point  at this time, with, or without the
reflected power mode.  I think either way sounds fine because it
would be great just to have anything that will work to solve
these issues.  Also, what bands would it be for, HF, or would it
also cover VH and UHF? 73,  Jim WA6EKS