From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2006 18:14:58 -0700
Hi Brett,

I can't remember the actual name of the thing but there is a company who
makes a sling shot mounted on a handle with a reel of fishing line already
attached.  I'll try to find the name but this would be the ideal thing to do
it.  You might ask around Boise,  I'm sure some of the guys who do Field Day
have one.

Good luck and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX