From:
Pierre Berube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:36:28 -0600
Mike,
I fully understand, some people do not understand how  cochlear implants
work. They process  and make it close to the original sound.
My friend, CAleene has cochlear implants and she told me sometimes voices
sound  like a Donald duck and she goes in for some sort of adjustment.
What transceiver did you have before the ts-590 sg?
Mike  you can rant all you want, that is the beauty of being on a list.
I will check with some of my friends also that are in the audio industry, to
see if they have any suggestions.
Pierre K9eye
And Leader dog Smokey
Lifetime Member of Handiham