From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:32:21 -0000
Hi David,

I agree, but the preferred way of band changing on the Quadra is via the
data control if you have a Yaesu radio.  I would imagine your Elecraft amp
does the same data control from the K3?

The RF sensor is certainly a useful facility if your amp and radio are from
different manufacturers!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals