From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:45:41 +1100
I'm thinking of a long wire configuration. the next thing is getting the
accursed thing up high enough to be of any use. if I want to be real
stealthy I could run it along my fense which is about 5 foot off the
ground but, that could be a problem efficiency wise. I need to find a
happy medium where I can get the best out of my nice shiney new piece of
wire and yet be able to pull it down and erect it at a moment's notice.
I might even try a tak-tenna but I'm a cheap scate. so I'll settle for
my 8 dollar roll of copper wire.

On 22/02/2008 1:20 PM, the old scribe known as T Behler was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: