From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 11:07:14 -0400
Tom,

The answer to your questions varies depending on the program, so I'll
deal with each one individually.

1.  Jaws.  Each version of Jaws is installed in its own folder so
that you can go back to a prior version if you want to.  You will
have to configure the new Jaws, but the process is made easy by a
Merge utility which you can find in the Utility submenu in Jaws.

2.  Duxbury.  During the installation process you'll be prompted for
the folder in which you want to install the program.  If you take the
default, it will overwrite the previous version.  You will definitely
have to set up your embosser again, and if you've done anything such
as adding additional templates you'll probably have to recreate them.

3.  K1000.  Consult the documentation on the installation disk
because things work differently depending on the version you're
installing and your previous version.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions.

Steve