From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:10:35 -0400
Hi, folks.

Well, here I am trying to get up to date with the latest and greatest modern
computer technology again.

I am trying to figure out how to save Steve Dresser's MP3 audio file that
describes the TMV71a.  I can access and play it from the handiham web site
with no problem, but I'd like to save it for future use when I'm working
with the TMV71A and not "on line".

Also, I think I am playing the MP3 audio file through Windows Media Player
on this computer.

Does anyone know how you can start and stop the file as it is playing?

I have tried various key strokes with no luck so far.

73 from slightly stimied Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ