From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2008 13:12:58 -0400
Tom,

If I remember correctly, toward the bottom of the mic, that is the end with
the connector, is t500 ohms or low impedance.  toward the head of the mic is
50 k or high impedance.  I usually leave it on high impedance for the 440
but i don't know what would work best on the 480.  Might be a good time to
plug in the cans and use the monitor function to see which sounds best to
you.  Of course, on-air reports would help too.  Good luck.  Lou