From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 15:53:32 -0400
Hi Richard,

I've never used his stuff, but I've  heard good things about zerofive
antennas.   He has a couple of tilt bases and some (maybe all)  of his
antennas come with  tilt bases.  All his stuff seems super strong and
perhaps is more than you want to spend.    His multiband verticals require a
tuner and that may be a non starter for you as well, but I don't think  it
will bend as fast as the Cushcraft did.

http://www.zerofive-antennas.com/

73, Steve KW3A