From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:09:21 -0700
Tom,
    It should work.  I have used dyma tape machines in the distant past and
its the same kind of tape.  Oh and 3/8 does not work well in the Perkins
tape holder.

People say I live in my own little fantasy world... well, at least they
*know* me there!
 -- D.L. Roth
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon