From:
"Jaco Lubbe (Bergleeu)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:24:53 +0200
To tell you the honest trueth I envy you.
O, what I would do to have a good valve pre amp and valve power amp
I love my music and love to listen to good recordings.
If I installed the t h 3 and I can still not speak to the man on the moon
then I might think of getting a valve amp for r f