From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:27:29 -0400
Hi, all.

Well, despite some really awful band conditions on 40 meters yesterday, plus
having a problem with my MC60 mic for the TS480, I think I ultimately did
rather well in the Pennsylvania QSO Party contest.

Made 250 contacts, and worked all but four Pennsylvania counties.  I know I
missed Northumberland, Montour, and Clearfield counties, and can't think of
the fourth one right now.

Ended up with something like 20 thousand points.

Will send my log materials in, and also will apply for the Beacon award,
although it sounds to me that our friend Steve (KW3A) beat me by a long
shot.

Was a real pleasure, though, and I'm already looking forward to next year.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI