From:
Miguel González <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:55:13 +0100
Dear colleagues.
First, I introduce myself . My QRA is Miguel, EA3GZA , from Spain .
I'm an HAM operator since 2007 and I am totally blind.
So far , I have worked in VHF and UHF bands with Kenwood TM- V7e
equipment and talkie TH- F7E .
But now , I have decided to make the leap to the wonderful world of HF .
I recived an Icom IC- 7000 and W - 8010 Diamond antenna dipole .
Now , I have many questions , many questions , which I hope you can help
me to be resolved.
Does anyone of you have the IC- 7000 and used it ? What tricks do you
recommend? How accessible is for blind people ? Maybe better connected
to a PC troughtmHam Radio Deluxe software ?
Anyway , any experience I will help me.
On the other hand , I wonder if there is any SWR meter with speech
synthesis, or some TTS automatic ATU for power and SWR measures, witch I
can use myself independently.
I hope your help and your comments, thank you in advance and I want to
help as well as I can.
Regards, 73, good radio and good DX .

Sorry for my poor written english.