From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 14:40:53 -0500
Since you already have the balun in the tuner, I think I'd try it first.
You have nothing to lose.  Then, if you don't like the results, you can
always get the external balun later and run coax from the shack.  As we all
know. RF is tricky and there's no way to know what it will do in your
particular situation without trying it.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations