From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 11:10:28 -0700
    Well, Steve, I was only planning on using 100 watts anyway because of
the ground and RFI problems I have here with my new amp, especially when
running CW with power.

So, I'll stick to the rules, go with 100 watts, and enjoy myself.

Am getting the laptop ready for logging as we speak.

Will look for you later on if you can make it.

73 and good luck from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ