From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:38:28 -0400
Yup, I think so, especially on 20 meters.

Am trying to see now if I can come up with a shorter coax run for the
antenna, while not having to venture back home.  May have some
possibilities, but am not sure yet.  Have the grand-kids here at the camp
site right now, so exxploration of that possibility may have to wait.

The antenna is supported with ropes and pulleys, so shouldn't be too hard to
get back down if needed.

Will just have to wait and see.

At least the antenna does tune well across 40 meters, and I was surprised by
that S58A contact on cw last night.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ