Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:45:25 -0600
I just saw an ad for this new radio.  I am not too excited about it because
of its price and it isn't clear what if any speech it may have on it.  Buddy
or others may have the details.  It is the
Wouxun Model: KG-UV920P-A which is 2 meter and .70 M.  Over a year and half
in getting released.

73,

Bob KD0BR