Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 01:59:09 -0800
Hi Jim,

A friend was here and read it to me.  I forgot what he said but I think the
input is the right hand while having the device facing you but will check to
verify if that is correct.  One moment, well, I think as you are facing the
back of the box the out put is the left side and input is the right side.  I
would rather get someone to check it to be sure.  My situation is quite
complicated with multiple antenna switches and multiple radios.  I am
reminded now that I should get the Braille dimo tape out and label these
things.  In other wards the first thing I wrote in this email is exactly
backwards from what I now think.  If you have input on this it might help
clarify it for others that cannot wait to hook up their new talking watt
meter.   .