From:
Doug Lawlor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:41:29 -02-30
Hello Fred, A program that can do some of the very basic things such as
change frequency from the keyboard, turn up and down the receiver volume
plus a couple of other things is a program called Log Windows.  This
program is primarily designed for logging contacts not radio control but
the program seems to work well with JAWS.  I had to make good use of the
auto prompt creator for labeling some of the edit boxes.  If you are using
JAWS 4.0 let me know and I can send you the config files I have made so
far.  they are not much, just a few edit boxes labeled.  You can check out
LogWindows at <http://www.logwindows.com>.

Regards,
Doug Lawlor VO1CM