From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 20:22:16 +0100
Hi all,
Today I got another chinese manufactored radio, Puxing PX-888 which is a single band radio. It is available for both 2m and 70cm.
The nice thing with this radio is that it features talking menu's, so that when you press the menu key and scroll the menu, all items are spoken.
However, not all settings are spoken when adjusting them. I have also had the radio for a few hours and for $76 it was worth it.
I had to use the programming software in order to turn on the voice.
I have recorded a little demonstration of it and how it sounds like.
What do you think?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z72bdv
And a little thought. I looked at some other Chinese manufactored radio's and many of them featured voice prompt or voice announciation but the question is how much each radio actually speak. But this radio speaks more than the Wouxun radio that I have.
Let me know if you have any questions!
73s,
Christian SM0UWV