From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 21:22:40 -0700
the t2h goes for around $50 on qth or ebay.
depending on what extras are included of course.
it isn't much over $100 brand new, so anything less then new is going to be
no more then half of the new price.
The tm261 is a few generations old, and the newest version, the tm271 is
only around $200 brand new.
I would suspect $75 to $100 at most for that rig, and that would have to be
in excellent condition, never used mobile and with at least a bracket and a
speaker.
I realize many places can get away with charging stupidly high prices for
used rigs to new hams.  I see it constantly here...some guy will be selling
an HF or dual band radio and be asking either near to original cost, or
slightly above...and, since it isn't made anymore and there are no price
lists on the net for it, they get away with it and the poor inexperienced
new hams fall for it.
Like a TS570D for $1200...some new ham will buy it because they don't know
to look at any of the online radio retailers, and since they have heard so
much about the 5000 dollar radios, they think their getting a real deal.
73
Colin, V A6BKX