From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 01:15:09 -0500
Hi Scott,

If you want answers to basic questions concerning Orca and Ubuntu, you
should subscribe to the Vinux Support Forum mail list.  Vinux is a special
version of Ubuntu optimized for use with Orca.

I have pasted the footer of a list message below.

Vinux Support Forum.
To post to this group, send email to [log in to unmask]
For more options, visit this group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support?hl=en

Vinux Home Page: http://vinuxproject.org/
Vinux Virtual Edition: http://virtual.vinuxproject.org/