From:
Jed Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:37:46 -0500
Hey guys,

I'm a little bummed out about this. I have a brand new wouxun 2 and 220
handheld.  It was working fine, then a very important feature just quit.
I can no longer switch between frequency mode and channel mode.  I'm doing
the same thing I've always done, press the function button and the top right
button.  I've even tried 2 different resets.
Any ideas?
It doesn't make any sense, cause when I do this, the radio says function
select, then I hit the top button and it beeps.
Any ideas?