From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:52:04 -0700
no, there was no mention on this list of QST doing a product review of the
MFJ209.
Not sure why they would since I thought they only review relatively new
products, which the 209 is not.
However, there was mention of the article regarding the CW read out device
(the mcount) interfaced with the MFJ209 to give frequency readings.  As well
as the other component to emit a tone to find the lowest SWR point.
73
Colin, V A6BKX