From:
tillfam3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:20:59 -0400
Hi all.  I have a Yaesue 7100 m dual band radio and I can't get it to
unlock.  I had a t-storm in the area on Sundaynight, but was off to the east
of me.  I tuned in our local weather station on VFO.  As I was listening to
the weather, I realized that I needed to get over to a net that I run at 7
PM.  I went to change back to the memory mode and couldn't get out of VFO.
Would anyone be able to help?  If no one can, does anyone have any numbers
to contact Yaesue through a toll free number?  Gary KB2YAA