From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:42:40 -0700
Hi All,

Well, I am narrowing my search for a travel hf radio.  One I am considering
is the Kenwood TS-130.  However, this rig does not have a calibrator or
speech readout.  It seems I remember something called a Frequency Mite or
some such that will read out frequency in cw when detecting an rf signal.
Also, I seem to remember a little device from somewhere that will allow you
to tune your antenna tuner by listening to the noise from this device
without ever having to go on air.

If anyone on the list can shed more light on either of these for me I would
certainly appreciate it.  thanks much and 73.

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450