From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 19:44:43 -0400
Hi everyone, with the thread going on about programming and storing
frequencies in the THF6A going on right now I am just curious, what
non-hams frequencies do you all store in your units?  I used to be able to
store some police and fire, but with a majority of the users in my area
being 800 MHz and digital and trunked I have the mutual aide freqs and our
hospital security.  How about the rest of you?