From:
Brian Tew <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Tew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:48:53 -0500
Hey yall,
I asked Chuck 110hw about this and he sent me some interesting info.
Here is his reply.

Begin quoted material here:

there are several ways to do this
easy way is use an AUDIO DERIVED circuit like one of these:
http://qrqcwnet.ning.com/forum/topics/what-circuit-for-computer
you can use any LINUX CW program that will send cw to the soundcard so you can hear it...
patch in an audiocable and connect the output of the soudcard cw audio to the input of
the AUDIO DERIVED CW KEYING CIRCUIT and the output of the circuit goes to your
rigs cw keying jack...
if you have a serial port, you can use WINKEYER from k1el
since serial port keying may have some issues regarding timing...
and WINKEYER will take cw from a supportive cw sending ap and then store and
redirect perfect timed cw to the rigs' keying cw jack
hope this helps
thanks
chuck