From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:06:52 -0700
better to ask for forgiveness then permission sometimes.
if the stuff is already up there, what difference will it make if you repare
or maintain it?
As long as you don't change the over all astetic appearance or start causing
RFI, no one will be the wiser...though a blind guy on a roof generally gets
noticed by do gooders and well wishers.
we're probably safer then the average sighted roof rover.
73
Colin, V A6BKX