From:
tillfam3 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:40:04 -0400
To all amateur operators.  There is a Adventure race being held in Allegheny
State Park on May 8.  This is there 3rd annual race and will start at 9 am
and last until 5 PM.  We are trying to secure the Sheriff's trailer for this
event.  The race is a combination race which involves running,bicycling and
orienteering to find a specified location.  We will need about 6 operators
and the race starts at the summit area and goes down to the Camp Allegheny
area.  Perry was notified of this in a voice mail on Wednesday, April 14.
Perry has told Gary KB2YAA to organize the radio communications for this
event.  We only have less than 3 weeks to pull this off.  All participants
will be given a shirt and food.  If you can help out, contact Gary KB2YAA at
[log in to unmask] or call him at 716/592-9554.  This group holds
Adventure races in the WNY area and if you want to find out more info, check
out this website of:   www.heartrateup.com