From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 13:14:26 -0400
Very easy, put the metal contact on the wire you want it on, stick the tab
in the hole on the crimp tool, squeeze, and you have a nicely crimped
connector. some times the hardest thing is getting the tab in the hole so
you don't crimp that instead of the part you're supposed to but I only did
it wrong once when I first got the tool. I've done many here and many at the
region EOC since then with no problem.