From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2016 20:58:31 -0500
We got a late start for the 20-meter net, and ran it on 14255. I signed off
at about 2140Z, but probably could have stayed longer if there was a need
to. Sorry if I pressured people to speed things up. We may be able to use
the Tin Can Sailors' Net frequency until March 13, when we switch to
daylight time and their net starts at the same time as ours does. I think
the National Parks On The Air operating activity is going to increase the
crowding in the General Class phone band for the rest of 2016, so we may
have to make compromises regarding the net frequency after March 13. Thank
you to Junior, Dave and Paul for relays. Check-ins were:
W3IUU
KD8PC
N5GD
WD8LDY/0