From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:27:57 -0500
As I  re-read the manual for the LDG, it doesn't appear to  have this
feature.  Also it looks as though you are supposed to  manually put the amp
into standby  and tune at a low power setting  on the LDG and then  increase
power and put amp into operate, all manually.  It looks like the MFJ does
all this with the touch of the tuner button on the rig ( of course with  all
needed cables connected).

I'll have to investigate a bit more before plunking down any money.   My
Palstar manual tuner works fine, but the amp is swr sensitive  and with
small bandwidth on 160 and 80 I  do a lot of antenna tuning.

73, Steve KW3A