From:
Steve Matzura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 10:43:21 -0400
On Sat, 1 Aug 2009 08:12:15 -0400, you wrote:

>Let's think about this logically, it's yaesu, the ones that have admitted
>they don't think blind hams belong in the hobby.

Wow do I wish I had that in writing somewhere!

>Of course they're not going
>to help you. They make nothing but junk anyway, all the the hand helds they
>don't make anyway, someone else makes the hand helds for them. Every yaesu
>I've ever owned, and trust me I've had my last, was the biggest mistake I
>ever made in many ways, only ones as bad were alinco.

I know dozens of folks who own Yaesu handhelds and never had a lick o'
trouble with any of them, and before I hooked mine up to a computer
and fudged the whole thing up, it performed better than any other HT
I'd ever owned, so your feelings may be a bit subjective, or I've just
run into a better streak of luck.  Either way, it's what I got and I'd
just like to get the most out of it I can.  This whole discussion may
be moot soon, as I have a good line on someone who'll read the darn
thing for me.  Then I'll just go through it and put in the key names
where applicable, put the whole thing up on icanworkthisthing.com and
be done with it.