From:
Jim Kutsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:59:29 -0500
I was very active in the 1970s in West Virginia in the phone and CW nets and
was NCS one day a week for several years.  Later in NJ in the 80s, I was
active and again a once a week net control for a 2M traffic net.  There was
lots of traffic back then.

I'm inactive now mostly because I don't have good HF antennas up here and
there's no traffic to speak of on the local 2 meter repeater.
73, KY2D
Jim Kutsch
Jacksonville, FL