From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:10:52 -0800
I changed my address on-line a couple of weeks ago.  It took a while to get through all the various web pages to find the right place, but it worked out in the end.  Go to the ULS or Universal Licensing System and find the link for updating amateur radio licensing information.  You will be forced to register your call sign to get an FRN or Federal Registration Number.  I believe that is emailed to you.  Then you can use that to gain access to your licensing information and make the change.  I just did my usual thing of blundering up and down blind alleys until I finally got through.  It would be quick if I had known what I was doing, but it is still doable with a little persistence.

73,

Dave, A F 6 Y