From:
Lynn Roberts N8LXK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 23:33:42 -0500
Yes this method also works. However it does a total reset of the radio. I
gave instructions to only reset the Menu to defaults, because this would get
the beep back quickest without doing a complete reset, which would then wipe
out most everything Harvey had in the radio and it doesn't require going to
menu #19. There are three types of resets Total, VFO, and Menu. The
instructions are on page 50 of the printed manual. The ASCII files of the
manual are available from Handi-hams and  www.http:\\icanworkthisthing.com
Lynn