Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 18:02:53 -0800
it's a grate rig. but what do you do if it stops talking? what did you do? the one who said his rig stoppped talking. did you get a new speech voice chip? what i want to know, is can you talk to the iss? or do you people on the list know?  when the weather gets better, we'll put up egg beater antennas to work iss. if we can.

i'm glad that, aes has the rig. just in case this one quits. i hope you get your radio working again if possible who ever you are.

from wb6jtj the dxer walter p.s. good luck