From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:21:24 -0500
Steve:

I checked all the usual suspects as you listed, but did not check the
carrier level.

I can't imagine how it might have changed, but you never know.

Also, I can  swap out rig power cables between the TS590 and TS570, just to
see if that would make a difference, and will do that tomorrow night.

Auto tuner was off during entire process, and manual tuner was in bypass
mode.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ