From:
Chuck Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2015 21:42:25 -0500
Hey gang, my name is Chuck Lester, what with so much chatter about the
wolfman, I wanted to call your attention to the movie;  "American Graffiti"
, early 70 vintage, the wolfman is in the show and one of the main
characters, visits him in his studio where they are forced to consume a
fridge full of popsicles because, it has failed.  Just loved that voice.

Chuck wa8vmo