From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:37:46 -0500
Tom,

Press and hold either of the volume controls.  If you hear a low beep, you
will have succeeded in getting both receivers to monitor simultaneously.
This "press and hold" action is a toggle, and I'm guessing that you may have
inadvertently muted one receiver when you were switching from A to B or vice
versa.  Also, check to be sure that you didn't accidentally turn the volume
down on one of the receivers.  Probably not the cause of the problem, but
it's easy enough to do.  By the way, I've set up one of the PF keys on the
microphone to turn muting on and off so I can silence the other receiver if
I'm in the middle of a QSO and don't want to be distracted by a burst of
activity on a machine I usually monitor.

Steve